Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Choo-Choo-Choose You

I've never been so ready to lose weight. While I've been dedicated to making better choices since the fall, I've recently recommitted to counting every calorie, passing on the carbs, avoiding pop and encouraging others to do the same.

I have been committed for over a month now - even making better choices while away on vacation. In the past that was unheard of. Vacation was an excuse to eat more bad stuff and more of it!

We were in Cleveland for a Third Eye Blind concert and went to a sports bar for food before heading over to the show. I ordered an Asian chicken salad wrap with a side of veggies. This is the first time in my life I went to a restaurant and chose grilled mixed veggies over french fries/onion rings/greasy sandwich side!  Every restaurant visit since, I've been picking a healthy alternative over a fried or high carb side dish.

The Good: Went to the Y for the first time in at least a year.
The Bad: Had a Blue Moon after my workout.
The Pounds Lost: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment