I've struggled with my weight my entire life. It is time I've finally decided to do something about. Over the years, I've tired different diets, attempted working out, cut out pop, etc. but I haven't stuck with anything long enough to see the long term results that I need.
This time is different. This time it's going to be a lifestyle change. It's all about better choices, smaller portions, being more active, drinking more water, recording my calories and exercise, and driving by McDonald's without grabbing a $1.00 hot fudge sundae twice a week...
With that being said, I also decided that I can't cut everything out and you can have what you like in moderation and balance. If I've had two beers at the bar before my volleyball game, I probably don't need a third to drink during the game. It's just empty calories...
So I've set a goal. It's pretty high, but I think it's achievable and I feel like I'm in the right mindset. I've given myself a year to lose 75 pounds. Ultimately I'd like to lose more, but I feel like this is a realistic first goal and we'll see where I go from there...
The Good: Drank 8 glasses of water.
The Bad: Had tacos for lunch...
The Pounds Lost: 0 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment